Brian J Rose
|Programming:||T-SQL • MDX • SSRS • VB • VBA • FileMaker • Epicor • HTML • CSS • Perl • RPL • PHP|
|Applications:||HealthTrio xpress • Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2012 • Microsoft Visual Studio 2008-2012 • SharePoint • Microsoft Access • Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPivot, PowerPoint, Outlook) • Crystal Reports • FileMaker • Epicor • Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) • OpenOffice • LibreOffice • Google Apps • SpiceWorks • Google Adwords • Google Products • Google Webmaster Tools|
|Operating Systems:||Windows • Windows Server • Mac OS X • Linux|
|Networking:||Macintosh and Windows setup • installation • networking • security • DNS|
- Community Partners, Inc, (TEK Systems/CPSA), 6/2012-Present
- Senior Data Analyst 11/2013-Present
- Utilization Data Analyst 6/2012-11/2013
- Responsible for developing and documenting monthly and quarterly government regulatory and internally required statistical analysis and reports using SSRS, Excel, and PowerPivot. Rewrote SQL scripts into stored procedures. Lead analyst for NTXIX SMI project. Dimensional modeling and testing of Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse project using Agile methodology. Provide technical assistance and mentoring to team members.
- Automated output of reports using stored procedures, SSRS, and scheduling, reducing deliverable times and increasing accuracy.
- Developed self-service model for on-demand inter-departmental reports.
- Created automated tool to monitor database availability daily, ensuring data integrity.
- Developed reports following DBHS, AHCCCS, NCQA, and HEDIS standards.
- Converted legacy Crystal Reports reports to SSRS, allowing flexible reporting.
- TM International, (DBA: Tattoo Mfg., MNOP, Print Expressions, et al.), 11/1995-3/2012
- Database Administrator, System/Network Administrator, Graphic Artist, Webmaster
- Created and integrated numerous databases into an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP/MRP) database system. Consolidated databases of three merged companies into one database system. Implemented and maintained Epicor ERP/MRP database and developed Microsoft SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Reports. Trained employees on how to get the most out of the databases they used. Designed and maintained multiple web sites. Maintained heterogeneous hardware and software environment comprised of Macintosh, Windows, and Windows Servers. Maintained Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, switches and cabling, multiple web sites, 300+ domain names, and shipping systems. Maintained color-corrected proofing printers, multiple RIPs, and Adobe graphics software.
- Created new FileMaker ERP/MRP system for Tattoo Mfg., replacing three existing ordering systems and a paper based system to meet the needs of the combined companies.
- Integrated ERP/MRP system with Clippership and FedEx shipping software, eliminating manual re-entry of addressing data and tracking numbers. Provided salespeople with real-time shipping info to handle customer inquiries. Automated tracking info emails to customers nightly, reducing calls to customer service.
- Integrated ERP/MRP system with MS SQL Server on multiple web sites to transfer orders, eliminating manual re-entry of customers' orders and reducing errors and time.
- Developed inventory management system, eliminating the need for tracking inventory via many spreadsheets and reducing errors.
- Created FileMaker Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP/MRP) system for MNOP, replacing an unsupported aging 3rd party system.
- Migrated new acquisition division's M.O.M. ERP/MRP to existing ERP/MRP system.
- Worked as part of a core team to implement Epicor ERP/MRP system and migrate existing ERP/MRP, allowing sales forecasting and Materials Resource Planning.
- Trained coworkers on and maintained the US Govt. Automated Export System, ensuring regulatory compliance and reducing international shipping delays.
- Integrated USPS shipping software with ERP/MRP system, increasing web sales with lower shipping costs.
- Developed computerized method for creating white and adhesive plates for tattoo production, eliminating time-consuming manual cutting of film and increasing accuracy of plates.
- Handled phone, computer, and database consolidation during merger of three companies.
- Installed new network switches and cabling, increasing speed and reliability of network applications.
- Converted existing web sites to standards-based HTML+CSS using accessible web design techniques.
- Implemented and maintained open-source PHP e-commerce web site.
- Developed automated process for calculating piece quantities and total sheets for grouped runs, eliminating manual guesswork and reducing production time.
- Western Photographic Historical Society, 1999-2009
- Board of Directors (3-yrs), Webmaster, Newsletter Editor
Outstanding Citizen of Tucson‚ —Mayoral award